Welcome to Laughs From Lyon! Thank you for visiting my blog about my semester abroad in Lyon, France. I will continually be updating this blog with stories, pictures, and video from my experience here in Lyon (and wherever else I travel to during my time here). Since I find comedy the best way to remember various adventures, I am determined to make most of the posts comical and lighthearted.
Please feel free to leave any questions, comments, or concerns (hopefully not too many concerns) underneath any of my posts. If I don't respond in the first one or two days... I probably just had too many crêpes and need to rest. If I don't respond in three to five days... I probably just boarded the wrong train and ended up in London instead of my residence. If I don't respond after five days... I probably took a wrong turn and am walking aimlessly around in the Alps. (This would be a great time to send some help.)
To summarize... it is OKAY to laugh at me. I actually encourage it. Believe me... I will be doing plenty of that myself. Enjoy! Oh... and welcome to Lyon!
Hey Jeff! Have a WONDERFUL adventure!!! Love the posts and we'll enjoy all your comments and laughter! ANd we'll be laughing WITH you, not AT you! You have great courage! Have a blast! !Via con Dios! XOXO
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!!!! I really appreciate it. And I am more than happy to show you around if you ever desire to visit. =D
ReplyDelete